Good afternoon. Today i´ll share with you a great and easy recipe for a Delicious Chickpea Curry, that we love so much in our little home that we keep repeating at least once every other week 🙂
This recipe is my partners and he has melted many hearts with it. (At least me and our daughters multiple times) Where he got it from is a mystery.
- 2 cans organic Chickpeas or 450g. boiled
- 0,5 dl Ginger finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 2 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 1 can cherry tomatoes (Mutti is the best)
- 3 dl. organic vegetable stock
- appx 150g frozen green beans
- 2 dl – 1 can Coconut Cream (you can also use coconut milk, but it tastes better with the cream)
- finely chopped scallions for topping
Step by step:
Pour the broth of chickpeas and rinse them in cold water and let them drain.
Fry ginger over medium heat oil in a minute in a wide saucepan. Chop the garlic finely and add the garlic. Reduce heat and saute the garlic until softened, about 2-3 minutes. Add in the cardamom the last minute. Add garam masala and turmeric and let it stir for another minute or so.
Add the tomatoes, chickpeas and the vegetable stock broth and let it simmer slowly without the lid for about 15 minutes.
Add the coconut milk and the green beans and let it simmer for an additional 5 minutes
Season with salt
Serve on a bed of cauliflower or rice and voila you have a healthy and Delicious Chickpea Curry – I hope you like it 🙂