Chia Pudding is extremely easy to prepare and has a lot of great health benefits. However, it does take a bit of trying out to find your favorite variant. I´ve been experimenting with Chia pudding for some time now. Both with it´s taste and consistency, and I must admit that not all of them falls in my taste. Now I have found one style that suits me and I´m ready to share with you My favorite Chia Pudding. What I like about this version is that, because it has yoghurt or Skyr in it, I do actually feel full after a meal. So for me it´s a perfect breakfast option 🙂
Chia Seeds is probably one of the most popular foods right now, loaded with fiber, protein, antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids, they are good for both body and brain. These little seeds that vary in from light brown to black in colour are also a mood and energy booster.
My favorite Chia Pudding
1 large or 2 smaller portions.
- 2 dl. of Almond Milk (or other preferred plant milk)
- 1 dl. of either Skyr or plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 dl. Of fresh or frozen berries (I prefer a mix of raspberries and blueberries)
- 2 tablespoons of Chia seeds
- a big pinch of vanilla powder
- a dash of honey or agave sirap (optional) if you have a sweet tooth
Mix everything in a resealable jar or glass container and leave in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- a few chopped Almonds
- Bee pollen
- Hemp seeds
- more berries or pomegranate
Let me know what you think of my Favorite Chia Pudding or which one is your favorite?
This post contains affiliate links